- People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level, this leads to insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
- It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to decrease in Mental power.
- It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
4) High sugar consumption
- Not just you will get diebetes, too much sugar will interrupt the absorbtion of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
5) Air Pollution
- The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency
6) Lack of Sleep
- Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.
7) Head covered while sleeping
- Sleeping with head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effect.
8) Working your brain during illness
- Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well as damaging the brain.
9) Lacking in stimulating thoughts
- Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
10) Talking rarely
- Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.
Via - SlideShare