Hibiscus tea is made from the sepals of the hibiscus flower, it is well known as karkady in the middle east and roselle around the world.
The Benefits of drinking Hibiscus tea:
1) Hibiscus and Hibiscus mint tea are caffeine free
2) Hibiscus tea is also rich in Vitamin C
3) Hibiscus tea has a unique, delicious taste, smooth, pleasant fragrance and has a distinctive, vibrant, natural color.
4) Hibiscus tea is great served hot or cold
5) Hibiscus tea has long been known to act as a natural body refrigerant in North Africa...
6) Drinking three cups of herbal tea containing hibiscus each day lowered blood pressure.