What Causes Shingles?
Anyone under severe stress or those who have been exposed to the chickenpox virus again.
How Dangerous Is Shingles?
- Shingles is an infection of the central nervous system.
- Shingles causes serious chronic, unbearable, horrible pain to the infected area.
- The words used to describe the Shingles pain include sharp, electric-like jabs, burning, throbbing, aching, and skin sensitivity.
- Shingles can cause blindness if it affects the eyes.
- Shingles is a serious illness and before starting any treatment program you should consult with your doctor.
- If you have shingles you should use caution being around pregnant women who have not had chicken pox because you could infect both the woman and her unborn baby.
Natural Cures For Shingles Treatment
- Start Shingle Treatment by doing fruit diet and vegetables.
- A good diet and reducing daily stress will help boost your immune system.
- Have plenty of rests.
- Dont do any stressful work or anything that can make you stress.
- Be sure to smile even though you are in pain (smile releases certain hormones that calms you down), make yourself happy and always be happy.
- Avoid heat as well as tight clothes and itchy fabrics like wool.
- Applying Calamine lotion may relieve the pain and help dry the lesions.
Food for treating Shingles
Dont take sugar during treatment of shingles and add these important nutrients to your daily diet:
- Vitamin C - Kiwi, Pineapple, Peaches, Lemons, Grapefruit, Melon, Orange, Strawberry, Apple, Persimmons, Berries
- Vitamin E - Avocado, Mangoes, Tomato
- Vitamin B12 (B Complex) - Apricot, Fortified Soy Beverage
10 Best food you should eat